Breakaway - Deck Plans

js

CHECK for an INSIDE cabin it is cheaper.

Studio should be £1013 in tax not tips (might include NCL 5% discount)

one way air will probably be around £300maxx we recently just did Boston round trip under £300 for last week.

Sorry should have said these are for the first weeks NY to Bermuda.. Still waiting on the crossing price.. Incidentally the insides on the 12/19 May etc.. are

Inside

These staterooms include two lower beds. (Sleeps up to two) 151 sq. ft.

Cruise Line Price£1024.00 Discounted Price £952.32 per person

Cabin Grade: ID

so double that much more than studios.. Can only assume the trans-Atlantic is doing special pricing on Inside cabins..

Sorry should have said these are for the first weeks NY to Bermuda.. Still waiting on the crossing price.. Incidentally the insides on the 12/19 May etc.. are

Inside

These staterooms include two lower beds. (Sleeps up to two) 151 sq. ft.

Cruise Line Price£1024.00 Discounted Price £952.32 per person

Cabin Grade: ID

so double that much more than studios.. Can only assume the trans-Atlantic is doing special pricing on Inside cabins..

You did say I just missed it.

12/5/2013

solo studio NCL is £1040.

Solo in an IF inside is coming up at £921

Deck plans are now available for NCL Breakaway on NCL.com's website. :D

Thank you very much CruisinMaterial. I wonder when the prices will be shown.

Thank you for your update. Just reading what others have posted after calling, it seems that the prices are higher than the Allure/Oasis but I'll just have to wait and see and price it all out (we have 4 cabins on Allure), 2 balcony, 1 inside and 1 PR (Promanade, which I know won't be on Breakaway).

Thanks again.

Deck plans are now available for NCL Breakaway on NCL.com's website. :D

I just went on the site and the Deck Plans for some decks are still saying "More to Come".

Are you getting this too or did you see the full deck plans.

Thanks.

The deck plans show staterooms only but they are available as of 8:15AM if you click on NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY from the drop down list of ships. There's a tab when the page loads saying "DECK PLANS". If you click on that then you go through them by decks of the ship. Lots of areas are still marked "TO COME" for later revealings. :D

Well just got off the phone after nearly half an hour chat with an NCL consultant at UK HQ.

After the jokes about rubbish names (named after a chocolate bar - I think NCL are embarassed as well) he confirmed.

Special pricing for insides on the TransAtlantic. So for solos it is true as insidecabin pointed out.. In fact its cheaper for solo in oceanview than in the studios!! - go figure.

The agents have no more info on the "to come" areas..

Confirmed she's sat in 5 days Apr 7th-12th in NY for press/agents/naming ceremony etc..

Have been offered a great deal including a delayed return flight so I can spend some time in NY...

Well just got off the phone after nearly half an hour chat with an NCL consultant at UK HQ.

After the jokes about rubbish names (named after a chocolate bar - I think NCL are embarassed as well) he confirmed.

Special pricing for insides on the TransAtlantic. So for solos it is true as insidecabin pointed out.. In fact its cheaper for solo in oceanview than in the studios!! - go figure.

The agents have no more info on the "to come" areas..

Confirmed she's sat in 5 days Apr 7th-12th in NY for press/agents/naming ceremony etc..

Have been offered a great deal including a delayed return flight so I can spend some time in NY...

Glad you got sorted. those solo rates are great.

Tempted to book ajacent OV as solos to make a suite.

we did the EPIC TA which was 7n(4share in the courtyard) 7 days is jst to short.

Expect there to be a pre cruise maybe only promo/press/ in southampton

I was curious to see the different rates online but keep getting this message:

Runtime exception when retrieving a property. Possibly missing resource (shipRecatDates, en_US, BREAKAWAY). Overriding ResourceBundle name: 'local'

Anyone else getting this?

:confused: I guess to many people are checking it out...I will check later to see if it updates.

I was curious to see the different rates online but keep getting this message:

Runtime exception when retrieving a property. Possibly missing resource (shipRecatDates, en_US, BREAKAWAY). Overriding ResourceBundle name: 'local'

Anyone else getting this?

:confused: I guess to many people are checking it out...I will check later to see if it updates.

I thought the same thing as you. I was just corrected on another thread and told it meant " ..means Category pricing is not loaded yet."

• 6 months later...

We were looking at the Breakaway Haven deck plans for Decks 15 and 16. The floorplan for Deck 15 states "still to come" in the area opposite the cabins. The floorplan for Deck 16 shows the pool area, Haven restaurant, spa, etc. as being on Deck 16. To me that doesn't make sense..how can the pool be on Deck 16, and not Deck 15. We would think that you would walk down stairs from Deck 16 to get to the pool area on Deck 15. Unless this layout is very unique and we are missing something obvious..

Rick and Lisa

• 1 month later...

Like the previous poster, I find the deckplans for these three decks perplexing. I am currently booked on deck 16 on the far left way in the front of the ship. Above (deck 17) is the public suneck and below (deck 15) are additional cabins . On the right side of the ship on deck 17 is the Haven sundeck, which is bound to be quieter than the public sundeck, so I'm thinking of changing my room to the far right. BUT...what could the 'Still to Come' become?

Any ideas/thoughts/guesses would be greatly appreciated. I'm just worried about noise coming down from the public sundeck (chairs moving, people partying etc.) or noise from whatever is 'still to come' on deck 15.

This is a once in a lifetime vacation for us, and I'm trying to make the absolute most of it!

Thanks so much!:)

Any ideas/thoughts/guesses would be greatly appreciated. I'm just worried about noise coming down from the public sundeck (chairs moving, people partying etc.) or noise from whatever is 'still to come' on deck 15.

Fitness center and/or upper level of a two-story spa from deck 14

Archived