Wedding cake

Chinital

We got married this past July on the Gem's sister ship, the Jewel. I'm pretty sure the cake will look the same as ours below. Keep in mind they don't 'dress' the cake. That's our own cake topper and rose petals, all silk, in the pics. The first pic was before they added the petals to the table and our bouquets. If you want more pics and details of our NCL wedding check out the link in my signature below.

Oh and this thread here on CC is for those planning weddings and honeymoons on a cruise. It has some great information and the brides (grooms & mother of the brides) there are all very helpful to one another!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Congrats!!

6032414812_ce6ee94512.jpg

6032341742_d54a0688ea.jpg

Lipz,

Your pics are great! Thanks for sharing them, and I love the colorful bouquets you had.

Frankly that cake looks tons better than my friend's niece's cake in Nassau. That was a one layer and SMALL!! Not one of the guests even got to have a piece. To me it looked like the top of a normal wedding cake saved for the anniversary. I was a little ticked off, oh well it was a nice beach wedding anyways.

Lipz,

Your pics are great! Thanks for sharing them, and I love the colorful bouquets you had.

Frankly that cake looks tons better than my friend's niece's cake in Nassau. That was a one layer and SMALL!! Not one of the guests even got to have a piece. To me it looked like the top of a normal wedding cake saved for the anniversary. I was a little ticked off, oh well it was a nice beach wedding anyways.

Thanks!

I am so glad we decided to get married on a cruise ship.

It was not only a great wedding but a fun filled week with family and friends.

I'm sad to say 'looks can be deceiving'..... we did not like the taste of the cake, but it was pretty nice to look at! lol

• 3 months later...

Archived