X questions

setsail

Thinking about booking with X. If I buy a next cruise voucher that includes OBC on our upcoming RCI cruise can I use that to book a future X cruise + retain the obc?

Also, to get equal status on X, do I just call the CC and give them my C&A #, and they will assign us a # for the CC? Thanks

Yes, you can book a Celebrity cruise when you are on a RCCL ship. I'm not sure about Open Passages but I would guess you can. You have to tell them you want Celebrity though because a RCCL nextcruise can't be used on X.

Yes, if you are Platinum or higher on RCCL, just call Captain's Club and they will take care of it for you.

Yes, you can book a Celebrity cruise when you are on a RCCL ship. I'm not sure about Open Passages but I would guess you can. You have to tell them you want Celebrity though because a RCCL nextcruise can't be used on X.

Yes, if you are Platinum or higher on RCCL, just call Captain's Club and they will take care of it for you.

Thanks, so I understand that to mean I can book an X nextcruise/future cruise(pick the date later) with OBC while on royal.

I was just hoping to be able to buy the next cruise/future cruise, pay the reduced booking, get the OBC and use it with either X or royal at a later date. Guess not.

Archived