Diamond Plus...what does it do for Celebrity?

I'm looking at a Celebrity booking. Does anyone know what type of discount if any I would receive as a RCCL Diamond Plus if booking a balcony or above? ty

Celebrity offers no balcony discounts based on status in their loyalty program. Diamond and above become Elite in Celebrity's Captain's Club, and I believe one of the perks is a category upgrade.

Here are the Elite perks:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do?pagename=elite_member_benefits

If you are thinking about booking a Celebrity cruise while on board a Royal Caribbean cruise, before you leave, call the Captain's Club at Celebrity and give them your Crown & Anchor number. They will give you (and spouse) Captain's Club numbers. Use them when booking on board. There is a terrific OBC deal when doing this. We got $300 for a 15 day cruise.

You will get an upgrade within the category, not a full category. For instance, if you book a lower level balcony, you will get the next level up balcony.

We just booked an outside cabin choosing the top level on deck 2 and got an automatic upgrade to one on deck 3. You can't book a regular balcony and get upgraded to conscierge cabin, or CC to suite.

The perks are great with Captain's Club. You are entitled to cocktails as well as wine, beer or soda at the evening party.

Archived