Faxed info to receive OBC for Carnival Shareholder Stock

wesail4fun

Faxed info to receive OBC for Carnival Shareholder Stock on Friday, and received an email today stating $100 OBC approved.

PROBLEM: Went to carnival site under manage my cruise and pulled up billing and $100 OBC listed but I already had a previous $100 OBC for a future cruise certificate and they took that away to list the shareholder one?????

I emailed them and they said they would review.....that was 12 hrs ago:rolleyes:

Help....have any of you dealt with this, and how did you resolve? I know I can do both per asking PVP before buying the stock.

Any offer of help is appreciated.

i do hope they extend this next year since it says that the promo is good through July I believe. I will be doing X-Mas onboard the Liberty in 2012. I may hop on this stock for a day tomorrow for this so called announcement.

at least you got an answer on the obc. I've emailed carnival 3 times already with the info for my stock and still get the message that it is under review. I guess I need to fax it because we sail in 2 weeks.

Somebody on another thread said that there was not a current date on the statement they had sent in and they weren't automatically told about it until they checked. I sent mine on Friday by email and received a response on Wednesday that mine had been approved.

Somebody on another thread said that there was not a current date on the statement they had sent in and they weren't automatically told about it until they checked. I sent mine on Friday by email and received a response on Wednesday that mine had been approved.

Yeah we sent ours on Fri. and response on Wed morning it was approved. Sent for both Nov. Cruises and jan. 12 cruise.

We had used a future cruise certificate for the Jan. cruise and they removed that $100 OBC??? And aplied the stockholder $100. (I know we get both because I asked our PVP)

Our Nov, cruises sowed the stock OBC?????

I know this has to have happened to someone else???

We have the same situation going on. Faxed stock statement last week, got email this week, but nothing has been applied to our cruise yet. We leave in 16 days. I'm not going to stress about it. If it doesn't show up, I'll take my stock statement and my email on board and get it credited there. But I will also probably try to contact them once before we leave. Let me know if you see anything on your account and I'll let you know if I do!

Faxed info to receive OBC for Carnival Shareholder Stock on Friday, and received an email today stating $100 OBC approved.

PROBLEM: Went to carnival site under manage my cruise and pulled up billing and $100 OBC listed but I already had a previous $100 OBC for a future cruise certificate and they took that away to list the shareholder one?????

I emailed them and they said they would review.....that was 12 hrs ago:rolleyes:

Help....have any of you dealt with this, and how did you resolve? I know I can do both per asking PVP before buying the stock.

wesail4fun,

The policy for this past April was OBC for shareholders wasn't actually applied until two weeks before the sail date. I sent in the proof of ownership in December and got an approval email after they received it. The 'policy' I refer to is based only on what they told me when I inquired about when it would show up online. Prior to then it would sometimes show up online and sometimes not, but I always got all the credit due. I also always combine shareholders with Future Cruise OBC and Early Saver price drop OBC as well. :)

Regardless of my past experiences, I always take proof of all our OBCs with me, but I've never had to use any of those documents.

We have the same situation going on. Faxed stock statement last week, got email this week, but nothing has been applied to our cruise yet. We leave in 16 days. I'm not going to stress about it. If it doesn't show up, I'll take my stock statement and my email on board and get it credited there. But I will also probably try to contact them once before we leave. Let me know if you see anything on your account and I'll let you know if I do!

Ok please do and i will do the same. Thanks

wesail4fun,

The policy for this past April was OBC for shareholders wasn't actually applied until two weeks before the sail date. I sent in the proof of ownership in December and got an approval email after they received it. The 'policy' I refer to is based only on what they told me when I inquired about when it would show up online. Prior to then it would sometimes show up online and sometimes not, but I always got all the credit due. I also always combine shareholders with Future Cruise OBC and Early Saver price drop OBC as well. :)

Regardless of my past experiences, I always take proof of all our OBCs with me, but I've never had to use any of those documents.

Paul,

That's good to know...never a problem getting them.

They did give it to us on our billing statement for our 11/26 and our 12/1 cruises and they are 6-8 weeks out. But not our Jan.???? confusing.

We got an e-mail on Monday saying it was applied. I checked under my billing and only the FCC was there, so I checked cruise documents and both are there. Have you checked your documents?

We got an e-mail on Monday saying it was applied. I checked under my billing and only the FCC was there, so I checked cruise documents and both are there. Have you checked your documents?

My credit is there on my documents! Thanks for the tip! One less thing to worry about!

We've been getting the OBC for our CCL stock for the past couple years and I don't think it's ever shown up on our paperwork before the cruise but it's always applied once we get on the ship (you'll get a letter in your cabin that you've received the shareholder's credit). I also bring a copy of the email saying it's been approved but we've never needed it.

Archived