Any news on the Pride

edwardw

We are getting off the Pride tomorrow after 14 days. This is our 3rd cruise with Seabourn (now only 7 weeks total) and the food and service were as good as or better than ever.

The Captain is Sean Whalley.

The Cruise Director is Jan Stearman

The Chef is Kurt and he has done an outstanding job.

It has been a fantastic experience. The only complaint I read on this board that I would agree with is about the house wines. The “included” food is serious. The “included” wines are not. The good news is that the Sommelier, Lena, is as close to a real Sommelier as it gets. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and overall a wonderful person to interact with. We have bought wines on-shore & brought them to dinner & also purchased a Gold package.

On another note, there is a famous, former CC poster with a grandmotherly user name who is on-board for 88 days & is writing a blog on a website which must not be named.

Glad to hear that Lena continues to be appreciated by the passengers. I did sense on our August cruise that she was a bit frustrated by what she had to offer and tried very hard to come up with best she had that matched individual passengers tastes.

Archived