Odd question re: Circle C aged kiddo AND changes in Camp late night fees...

MamaParrotHead

In the past when we've cruised with kids, at their request, we've dropped them at Camp C for a few hours after dinner. During that time we'd hang in the sports bar or catch the comedy act. This next cruise will be the first with one of our kids in Circle C and I'm unsure of what she'll be able to join us for, if she's not into what's going on in Circle C. Are kids allowed, with their parents, in any of the lounges? It wouldn't be "late night", as we're LUCKY to make it past 10 or 11.

Along those same lines, I know there's been some changes in the way they have the fees set up for late night sitting in Camp. I'm aware of the "late night parties" and such, but just wondering what the charge would be for an hour or two into the "babysitting fee" zone. :)

Just wondering. Thanks.

In the past when we've cruised with kids, at their request, we've dropped them at Camp C for a few hours after dinner. During that time we'd hang in the sports bar or catch the comedy act. This next cruise will be the first with one of our kids in Circle C and I'm unsure of what she'll be able to join us for, if she's not into what's going on in Circle C. Are kids allowed, with their parents, in any of the lounges? It wouldn't be "late night", as we're LUCKY to make it past 10 or 11.

Along those same lines, I know there's been some changes in the way they have the fees set up for late night sitting in Camp. I'm aware of the "late night parties" and such, but just wondering what the charge would be for an hour or two into the "babysitting fee" zone. :)

Just wondering. Thanks.

I dont know the answer to your question but it is nice to see that I am not the only one who cannot stay up late :)

Archived