Ecstasy Oct. 8-13 First Cruise & First Review

firstcruiseoct11

From the lighthouse we went to the what Jerry referred to as "their office". We got geared up in our snorkel equipment. When I booked the excursion it said that the swim was a good ways out so I was nervous. I'm not the best swimmer. We walked a pretty good ways along the beach before we got in the water. The swim was long but it wasn't bad at all. It was pretty easy to swim with the flippers on. The water was beautiful. I brought an underwater camera but I haven't got the pics developed yet. We swam back to the beach and we were further out than when we had started. The walk back seemed like it took forever! The walk was worse than the swim. Once back they had lunch prepared for us. It was ok. After lunch we headed back to where we started. My DH asked if I wanted to drive back. I thought for a minute and was like why not?! I was the only girl on the trip that decided to drive. It was fun and those things go pretty fast. Once back in the parking lot Jerry and Juan gave us stickers that we could exchange at Carlos and Charles or Senor Frogs for a free drink. We decided to head to Senor Frogs. It was definitely a happening place!!

View on the drive back.

SDC11188.jpg

SDC11189.jpg

Senor Frogs

SDC11191.jpg

SDC11192.jpg

SDC11194.jpg

View of the ship from Senor Frogs

SDC11197.jpg

Archived