What's your record for lobster tails?

scgamecock

No offense taken. My apologies. I will bow out now and allow folks to carry on their discussion of multiple lobsters eaten. :)

Yes, let's move on. To something more interesting like what was the largest B.M. you made after eating a half dozen + lobster tails?

[emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Edited by lido deck larry

I had to laugh today. I spent about two hours cleaning Crawfish for a boil we are having tomorrow. They are now purging in plastic bins and sound like bugs tapping on the sides.

PS I will probably eat about 100 of them. Because I'm a proud discussing hog.

Wait, you cleaned them and they are still alive? How does that work? (I know nothing about crawfish)

Ray Bradbury once ate 37 1/2 lobster tails on a cruise. (Back on topic and something I just made up on the spot in case you couldn't tell)
Bradbury. He da man! No way I could eat 37 1/2 lobsters on a Carnival cruise ship, in the MDR, during an ocean cruise, on a sea day, between ports of call. ;)

Wait, you cleaned them and they are still alive? How does that work? (I know nothing about crawfish)

To clean crawfish you first put them in a colander and wash all the mud and river grass off of them. You then put them in new water and let them set for 12 - 24 hours to "purge." Then you take them out, rinse them again and drop them into the boiling water.