wedding on-board Independence of the Seas

john174

Hi all

Myself and my family have recently arrived home from a brilliant 11night Canary Island cruise on board the Independence of the Seas. We also got married on board and had a party of 16 join us. So if anyone has any questions on what it was like to get married at sea, please ask ( i couldnt be bothered to bore everybody with the details)

Regards

john174

Hello Hula-hoops

Well after frustrating email discussions with the american firm Royal Romance, we finally managed to secure a ceremony whilst at sea, between Lisbon and Gran Canaria. Royal Caribbean dont offer offical/legal weddings for us brits in Europe, so was only a symbolic one. but we did not tell the kids or majority of guests that, as it would of taken the edge away for them.

If your thinking of doing it, go for it. i was really worried after dealing with royal romance, but the team on board were amazing and made it so special.

If you have anymore questions, feel free!!!!

Hello Hula-hoops

Well after frustrating email discussions with the american firm Royal Romance, we finally managed to secure a ceremony whilst at sea, between Lisbon and Gran Canaria. Royal Caribbean dont offer offical/legal weddings for us brits in Europe, so was only a symbolic one. but we did not tell the kids or majority of guests that, as it would of taken the edge away for them.

If your thinking of doing it, go for it. i was really worried after dealing with royal romance, but the team on board were amazing and made it so special.

If you have anymore questions, feel free!!!!

:D Please tell us more...what was the ceremony like ?

Where about on the ship did this romantic event take place ?

Was it expensive ?

What sort of things did the Royal Romance team do for you ?

Archived