National Cruise Vacation Week- deals/discounts

SailingGrace

As long as you are before final payment date you should get the reduction and it should reflect in your balance due . It looks like your safe to get cash off on your 2012 upcoming cruises , c'mon reductions ! Good Luck !

Just recieved in mail the offer. For Europe sailings and also up to 100. per cabin. But the kicker says in small print.

Passengers who qualify for lower fares than those advertised are not eligible for the OBC offer.

So I guess those that book thru ta and get the discounts can't get the obc. Oh well I am still getting a better deal thru my ta.

Dawn

As long as you are before final payment date you should get the reduction and it should reflect in your balance due . It looks like your safe to get cash off on your 2012 upcoming cruises , c'mon reductions ! Good Luck !

Previously when prices have gone down for a cruise Ive booked I had to actually call Princess and tell them about it - then my price went down after they did their magic - the price reduction didnt automatically happen, just FYI

Just got an announcement from Princess. Be sure to read the "conditions" of the contract.

Reservations must be made and deposited between October 17 12:01am–October 23 11:59pm PDT, 2011. Deposits made under this promotion are nonrefundable and non-transferable.

Not sure it is worth the onboard credit (which is not very generous, IMHO).

We have reservations for a Holy Land Cruise next year (booked several months ago), but hesitate to contact our ta since, 1- we've already booked & may not qualify, and 2- we may want to cancel later if the political climate is too uncertain. But these rates are alot less than we have now.

Archived