Wedding Templates! Help!!!

CPAatSea

My wedding is a week away. SO excited. My fiance and I are planning to mail out a letter on Monday to all of our non-sailing guests to give them information about the day. We are getting married in port in Bayonne before the ship sails for Bermuda. Does anyone have a sample template they could send me that would help? Most of our family is local so if we get it out Monday they will have the letter by Wednesday/Thursday to give them two days to plan for Saturday. Many of our guests are staying with us in a hotel the night before, but it will be nice to let the local family who is just traveling for the day know about how things will work.

I also saw a couple templates of letters that were prepared for cruising guests. They all looked amazing! Anyone who has any of these templates I would appreciate them as well. I have more time to prepare that type of newsletter.

One week away and we have been so busy we are scrambling last minute. I know a lot of people plan well in advance but that is not usually my style. Thank you all so much for your help.

I wish I had something to share with you.. I had everyone (sailing and non sailing guests) meet us at the hotel early so we could go over everything before arriving at the docks.

By doing this it also made everyone more at ease, especially me!!! No one had to worry about not knowing where to go, if they got there to late or to early.

I made arrangements with the hotel for a shuttle and those driving just followed behind( less then a 10 min drive from where we were). When we got to the docks the shuttle driver went beyond what was expected. He let everyone off and then went to the public parking structure and picked up those that drove.

I am attaching a PDF version of my welcome letter so that if anyone would like it, they can download it. If you want a word version, please post your email and I will send it to you.

Thanks for the letter!! And congratualtions on your upcoming nuptials :)

Marissa

I am attaching a PDF version of my welcome letter so that if anyone would like it, they can download it. If you want a word version, please post your email and I will send it to you.

Awesome letter and layout Mara.. loved the scrabble comment!

I am glad that you liked the letter. I received my original from Lipz and then make modifications that fit our cruise and what we wanted to communicate to everyone. If you would like the word version, just shout and I can email it to you

My FI also laughed at the scrabble comment. I think my family will enjoy it!

I am getting very excited. Just over 2 weeks of work to go and then the wedding a week later!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you send me a word version of you PDF? I LOVE IT!!!!

[email=Thanks

.megan_anne4@hotmail.com]Thanks.

megan_anne4@hotmail.com[/email]

• 2 weeks later...
If you post your email address, I will email the welcome letter that I am giving to all of my guests. It has details of what the schedule is.

MARA4166 - your generous nature is greatly appreciated. Would you please be so kind as to send me a copy of your template to vopkw2k@gmail.com? Thanks, and Congrats! Viv

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived