AdventureOS question and port of Lanzarote question

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to get a taxi to the nearest beach when we dock at Lanzarote, how far and how much would it cost, we just want something convenient.

Also my children are 6 and 16, what sort of things are going on for them on the ship, is there a kids club, disco, etc and what about my teenage, is there anything specific for them.

Anyone else going with kids the same age, we are departing from Malaga, 22.10.11 to the Canaries.

Would be grateful for any information, thanks. Julie :)

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to get a taxi to the nearest beach when we dock at Lanzarote, how far and how much would it cost, we just want something convenient.

Also my children are 6 and 16, what sort of things are going on for them on the ship, is there a kids club, disco, etc and what about my teenage, is there anything specific for them.

Anyone else going with kids the same age, we are departing from Malaga, 22.10.11 to the Canaries.

Would be grateful for any information, thanks. Julie :)

Your kids will love the ship, I have a 17 year old who has been cruising since he was 3 and we all think its the best family holiday ever.

There are clubs for both ages, you will have to sign the 6 year old in and out, sign up on the first evening and see whats going on, at that age they have lots of organised activities.

Your 16 year old should also go to the teen area on the first night, thats when they usually make friends for the week, they can come and go as they please at this age. There are organised activities but they also just like to hang out with new friends at the teen club, pool, sports court etc.

Your cabin steward will leave the schedule for the next days activities each evening with the compass.

Our son always has a great time, we have to make an appointment to spend time with him:)

In Lanzarote the nearest nice beach is probably Costa Teguise about a 10-15 minute drive away. I don't know taxi costs but it won't be too expensive. We have docked there previously with a different cruiseline and there was a shuttle bus from the port, not sure if RCL have this too?

To find others on your cruise check out the roll call section of Cruise Critic.

We did AOS last October half term and there were lots of British and Irish families, also usually quite a few Spanish passengers out of Malaga.

Have a great trip,

Julie

Archived