Bravo All Blacks

Many thanks ...from a Kiwi :)

Yep, next week's game should be amazing. Win or lose the All Blacks have played exceedingly well.

I hear our own Haley Westenra will be singing the NZ National Anthem at the final on Oct 23 too.

BTW...anyone visiting [downtown] Auckland during next weekend please be aware that it will be VERY busy, and vehicle access to the downtown area will be heavily restricted.

I fancy the Friday Night match, Aust v Wales will be a better Rugby game. Both sides play an expansive attack and are full of young guns.

NZ will smash France in what I expect will be quite a dull match - at least from my somewhat impartial perspective.

cheers

I fancy the Friday Night match, Aust v Wales will be a better Rugby game. Both sides play an expansive attack and are full of young guns.

NZ will smash France in what I expect will be quite a dull match - at least from my somewhat impartial perspective.

cheers

And here we were ALL thinking that the All Blacks were going to smash the French, oh how wrong we were. That was one very intense, nail biting game of rugby. The whole of the country was holding its breath in those last 20 minutes. Woohoo for the win.

Archived