free air travel from the UK

triplestar

There always seems to be so many negative postings from people using the Uk Azamara Site that I decided to have a look at it. It looked quite different from the one I view from New Zealand,but the fare prices were still quoted in $US & at the same rate. However they ie Azamara were offering free flights & pre cruise accommodation for 2012 European Cruises.Now I am booked on a cruise on 16th October 2012 with none of these benefits. My husband & I will be in the UK for 2weeks prior to our cruise, but will need to pay for a flight to Barcelona & a return one from Rome. I have 3 options. 1. I speak to my travel agent who I think will do nothing,but say thats the way it is. 2. Cancel my booking & get my daughter in London to book the same cruise. 3. Just bite the bullet. So to all of you who are unhappy with the UK web site I say "Just count your Blessings" because some of us are worse off.

I'm sorry you feel so aggrieved with the booking you made. I'm also sorry that you've chosen to fire a cock-shot at other customers who face booking problems rather than speak to either your travel agent or the cruise line.

I think you have misinterpreted the problem with the UK website; it is broken. The prices you are seeing displayed apply to the US market only. When the new Azamara US website was launched, it 'broke' the link to the UK booking engine on the UK website. We cannot book at the US dollar prices you refer to.

Perhaps you might speak to your TA and then let us all know how you resolve your situation?

Archived