2012 Mayan Galactic Alignment Cruise

SD Cruzr

Dr. Susan Shumsky, along with other spiritual leaders, healers and Mayan Elders are planning a cruise to celebrate the change of the Mayan Calendar - MayanCruise2012. Attendees will: Witness the End of the Mayan Calendar Cycle with Sacred Rituals at Chichen Itza and Tulum or Coba. Behold the Solar alignment with Hunab Ku, the Galactic Equator. Celebrate the Ascension of Humanity into a Higher Vibration. Commemorate the end of a grand Maya Long Count calendar cycle, which began in 3114 BC and culminates on the Winter Solstice of 2012. Enter the "World of the Fifth Sun" together, in a sacred gathering of like-minded enlightened souls. Honor the date Dec. 21, 2012, which is, by far, the epic metaphysical event of our lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Doc,

Count me in,, my brother and I have been following this for years and have been to quiet a few of the Mayan sites over the past few years. I will be over there in July/ August 2012 then returning Mid december for this special occasion.

I am not sure if my bro will come BUT I will definitly will be, so please keep me posted.

Cheers

Manni

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Manni, It will definitely be an amazing experience. Dr. Susan Shumsky, Author and Spiritual Teacher is in the Yucatan this week meeting with the elders who will join the cruise. MayanCruise2012 is listed on ThemeCruiseFinder, or you can do a simple internet search for more info.

Archived