allure rooms

TreeCity

We were on deck 12 on "allure of the seas". Awesome deck. We were with a lot of family. One had a cabin around the corner from elevator. One had a cabin by the other set of elevators. Ours was in the middle of both! I would plan closer to the elevators. We never heard any noise from hallways or cabins on either side.

We stayed in a CL when we were on the Allure... it was our honeymoon and an experience of a lifetime. Literally.

That said.. if we sailed this ship again we would try to get a boardwalk balcony towards the aqua theatre so we could watch the shows from our balcony. Aqua theatre shows were by far the highlight of this ship to us.

we were in 10274 , and we really loved the location:)

bed near balcony , view straight down to water (no lifeboat) , very near aft elevators , not too far to go up or down to areas we frequented:cool:

the only change i would possibly like , is to book same location ,but on starboard side instead of port;)

dave

We had 12329. It is the last boardwalk balcony on deck 12 overlooking the aqua theater. Loved the location. Best of both worlds. Could see the boardwalk and the ocean. Just a few steps past the cabin is a small public area looking aft. Perfect for quiet afternoon naps. Yes it was a walk to most things but I need the exercise.

Archived