Mozzie Stuff

ttowers

Do You Need Mozzie Stuff And Bug Sprays When On A Med Cruise. Im Normally Breakfast,lunch, And Dinner When It Comes To Bites.im Sooooo Delicious Or Maybe Its The Fact That Im Nearly 6foot And They Spot Me First!!!!! If Theres Any Fab Bugoff Sprays Anyone Has Tried I Would Be Realllllly Greatful. I Would Be Even Happier If I Didnt Need Any!going To Italy,spain Gib,corsica Lisbon. Ta:)

As I understand it, anything with DEET in it is a good bet. (aside) While writing this, I looked up "DEET" on the CDC's website - Here's the link - http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/resources/mosquitorepellent.pdf.

It may be a bit technical, but it confirmed my suggestion. I've used it periodically and have been bite free. Although, I don't think that the pests have developed a taste for Bourbon, either. It equates going to a Kentucky distillery with a straw. I can sit outside on the patio and my DW is eaten up and I'm sittin' there with no bites. Go Figure. ENJOY!

I would stay away from DEET. It is a chemical that should never be put in contact with your skin--- a direct way of getting into you system. That said---your clothes come in contact with your skin.

Please weigh the possible side effects of wearing a toxin with alternative safe methods.

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived