Four more days

CPAatSea

Until I am married at the port in Bayonne, NJ on the Explorer of the Seas. I am soo excited. The family and most of the guests who are cruising are staying in Jersey City the night before. Those who are just attending the ceremony and reception will meet us at the port early Saturday morning.

Does anyone have any last minute advice for us? We are pretty good planners so I think we have everything covered. That being said, we are not planners to the point that we set expectations high, so we will both be able to go with the flow on Saturday and just enjoy every minute of it.

I can't wait to marry the person I love so much. But I also can't wait to spend five days with our closest family and friends. I am so glad we are having a cruise wedding because there is so much to look forward to beyond just one day!

Until I am married at the port in Bayonne, NJ on the Explorer of the Seas. I am soo excited. The family and most of the guests who are cruising are staying in Jersey City the night before. Those who are just attending the ceremony and reception will meet us at the port early Saturday morning.

Does anyone have any last minute advice for us? We are pretty good planners so I think we have everything covered. That being said, we are not planners to the point that we set expectations high, so we will both be able to go with the flow on Saturday and just enjoy every minute of it.

I can't wait to marry the person I love so much. But I also can't wait to spend five days with our closest family and friends. I am so glad we are having a cruise wedding because there is so much to look forward to beyond just one day!

Congratulations. Can't wait to read your review.

Archived