Cozumel-Mr. Sancho's or Nachi Cocom?

We are going on Conquest next month and are trying to figure out which place to go to. We have heard about both Sanchos and Nachi Cocom? Which one is better. We are a couple in young 30's with a 7 yr. old son. Looking for a fun place to hang out for my hubby to sit at a bar and drink. Also wondering which place has the safest, prettiest beach that does not drop off too quickly for our son. Can u get massages at both? Also, same question for Montego Bay? Which beach is best for young ones? Thank u for any info.

Haven't tried either of the two you mentioned but I highly recommend Paradise Beach. Been there last two times & will return again soon. PB does have massages on the beach, $1 a minute, & worth every cent. You will find lots more info & reviews of all the beaches in the ports of call section. Have fun!

My boyfriend and i did Nachi Cocum in March. It was decent. I liked that they had a fresh water pool with a bench at the bar. It didn't live up to my expectations. We passed by Paradise and that looked very nice. We had wish we went there but had already put a deposit on Nachi Cocum. We did the $32 all inclusive deal which didn't really benefit us. By the time the beer got to us while we were on the beach it was warm. I only say two guys for the entire crowd. Additionally you don't get your drinks in bottles if you do the all inclusive. They poor into plastic cups because they get the drinks from an econcomy size bottle. I would have preferred to just bought my drinks separate. While I wasn't too thrilled with it I know there are some great reviews on the Cozumel board. You should check them out and see what others have to say. Either way I don't think you'll have a bad time.

We were at PB in Oct with our four year old....the beach is sugary and clean. Lots to do or not do, your choice. The staff are all very nice and there is very much a family atmosphere. Awesome food and great drinks. I believe this would be your best choice. Tell any cab driver Paradise Beach and they will have you there in 10 minutes or less. :)

Been there 2xs and would go back there in a heartbeat. You can sit all day for free on their beach at a table under the umbrella, swim in the ocean or use their pool. They have swings by the bar, the food and beer was great and not expensive.

For a fee, they have jetskis you can rent, a huge trampoline out in the ocean where the kids can swim to it, climb up onto it, jump up and down, then dive right into the ocean etc....

There is also horseback riding, massages and small shops that you can purchase gifts at.

http://www.mrsanchos.com

I was at Sanchos this past October and we loved it. Tons of activities and it was very relaxing.

We had great service with our food and drinks - the guacamole was the best I've ever put in my mouth :D

Rhonda

Another vote for Paradise Beach here!!!! I love it there! Great beach, wonderful drinks and fabulous food! The chicken nachos and guacamole are outstanding!!!!!! PB Tom takes excellent care of his guests, and the service is top notch! Good luck in your decisioN!

Another vote for Paradise Beach!!! Cozumel is the only port where we haven't thought about doing something else........ It is by far our favorite beach..... Not only is the beach awesome, The food is awesome...... The drinks are awesome...... The staff are super awesome........ Restrooms are spotless......... Well, you get the picture........

11 of our group of 38 went to Nochi Cocum for the day and it turned out that the 11 of us had a better time than everyone else with our day at Nochi Cocum. Willie was our server and got us 11 lounge chairs in one area with sun and shade available. Tables were there for drinks. Frozen drinks came quick and fast and were delicious. The beach was very nice and some went parasailing. The food was also good and we all got our moenys worth. the pool, jacuzzi/swim up bar was also very nice.:rolleyes:

We went to N C on our Ecstasy cruise last week. We liked it quite well, it was not that full of people as I understand Paradise can be especially if there are a lot of ships in port. Food (chicken fajitas) was outstanding...also fantastic guacamole. No cover or charge to enter, $5 drink or food p/p minimum. My granddaughter did the parasailing for $50...don't know if that was a bargain but it was compared to what they usually charge via the ship. Cab ride out was $15 for 3 of us. They have wave runners, sailboats, snorkeling and scuba trips available. The day we were there was right after some storms and the water wasn't very clear, but many who are regulars said that was not normal for them. Do take cash, they take forever to process the credit cards.

I have also been recommended the Playa Mar estate by Cozumel Insider, but could not get the cab to go there...and he said it was very rocky.

We were just in Cozumel off the Miracle on 3/31. We rented a car from Alamo and went to several beaches. Mr. Sancho's seemed nice but it was early and empty when we were there. The shops had cheaper prices than at Paradise Beach. When we got to Paradise Beach, about 11:00 ship time, it was very very crowded. They told us it was 10 dollar minimum per person but did not help us find a chair. We found the last empty chairs under some palms and ordered food, but I don't think they cared about the minimum. We did meet it, though. THe server was friendly. WE also went to Playa Corona for excellent snorkeling and decent food and drinks, but rocky shoreline. It is just past Chankanaab on a small road off the main one.

Archived