Current Butler/Concierge on the Star

wejamn

Heading out on the Star in a few weeks any idea who the Butler/Concierge in the OS areas up front are? Also wondering if anyone has any copies of current Menus, Daylies or pictures to share. Realize it is only the first few trips out of Tampa so far.

Patrick is still there and Mark and Erlindo Doca are both wonderful butlers for the DOS on 12. Doca was our butler and he was the absolute wonderful living end, he really made our cruise.

If you see him tell him Hi from Mr. Craig and Carol!

Have a great cruise. We love deck 12!

Heading out on the Star in a few weeks any idea who the Butler/Concierge in the OS areas up front are? Also wondering if anyone has any copies of current Menus, Daylies or pictures to share. Realize it is only the first few trips out of Tampa so far.

We too are sailing on the star and would love to see if anyone has copies of current menus and daylies! Anyone sailing in a week that could take pictures of these and post them? Or does anyone have some already?

Would anyone happen to know who is the Hotel Director and/or Restaurant Manager on the Star? Thanks!

Filippo Bertuzzi is the HD and he was wonderful to us as was Yannis Kazalis the Senior F&B Dir. When Filippo goes on vacation Nov 15 Yannis will assume the HD roll.

We will be on the Star in January, does anyone happen to know if Patrick will still be there at that time?

Thanks.

Patrick will be onboard until the 29th of January. I will be back on the Star the 22nd and he told me that was his last week before vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're in and Owner's Suite on the Star Jan 15/12. Anyone know which butlers look after the owners's suites on the 10th deck?

We had a really bad experience last year with our butler when we sailed the Dawn and I know it's unlikely, but I would hate it if we ended up with the same one.

Thanks,

Toni ;)

We're in and Owner's Suite on the Star Jan 15/12. Anyone know which butlers look after the owners's suites on the 10th deck?

We had a really bad experience last year with our butler when we sailed the Dawn and I know it's unlikely, but I would hate it if we ended up with the same one.

Thanks,

Toni ;)

If there are no changes from earlier this month you will have Das. I am sure he will take good care of you since I never saw him aft on deck 10. He must have been spending all his time taking care of the OS or maybe just sleeping.

If there are no changes from earlier this month you will have Das. I am sure he will take good care of you since I never saw him aft on deck 10. He must have been spending all his time taking care of the OS or maybe just sleeping.

I don't believe it....:( . If this is the same Das from the Dawn then we have a real problem ahead of us.

Has anyone ever heard of asking for a different butler at the beginning of their cruise?

Thanks

Toni

I know. When Timetocruise posted his experience with him, I did a search and it seems that most people were dissatisfied. Although, there were some people who really liked him. Many of these posts (who were dissatisfied) were from last year, and they stated he was "new." So maybe he's gotten better. or maybe he hasn't.

Patrick is still there and Mark and Erlindo Doca are both wonderful butlers for the DOS on 12. Doca was our butler and he was the absolute wonderful living end, he really made our cruise.

If you see him tell him Hi from Mr. Craig and Carol!

Have a great cruise. We love deck 12!

We are on deck 9 aft for the Jan 1 sailing - hope our butler is a good as Jeffre was on the Sun.

Good to hear Patrick does a good job, it will be hard to live up to Belkeys.

Snoopy says hi to Greta :)

We are on deck 9 aft for the Jan 1 sailing - hope our butler is a good as Jeffre was on the Sun.

Good to hear Patrick does a good job, it will be hard to live up to Belkeys.

Snoopy says hi to Greta :)

Again if nothing changes your butler will be Lucky Lee. He is very quite but did a great job for my friends in the SF on 9. Let him know what you want and he will deliver.

Archived