Island Marketing Limited?

RockyTopMom

Has anyone used a tour firm called Island Marketing Limited in St. Maarten? They are apparently a firm originally out of Grand Cayman, but are now offering a wide variety of tours in the Eastern Carribean, including St. Martin. I am considering using them for an upcoming cruise in spring 2012. Any information or pros/cons is appreciated.

We've used them for excursions in Grand Cayman and St. Martin and were very pleased with our experiences. I've never read any negatives or complaints.

Island Marketing I believe works esentially like a booking agent.

Thanks for the response vmom. When you say they work like a booking agent, do you mean that you don't know who is essentially running the tour when you book? You find out after that Island Marketing Limited is really something like "Jon Wans Tours" or similiar?

Thanks

Thanks for the response vmom. When you say they work like a booking agent, do you mean that you don't know who is essentially running the tour when you book? You find out after that Island Marketing Limited is really something like "Jon Wans Tours" or similiar?

Thanks

No not exactly...you know who is running the tour. If you look at their web site, they have a list of different tours. You choose the one that you want and go through Island Marketing to book it. Island Marketing takes care of the arrangements for booking the tour so you essentially purchasing your tickets for the tour through Island Marketing. The excursion company is running the actual tour.

As I said, we have booked with Island Marketing several times and have had no problems. We have been very pleased with each of the tours we have booked and the operators from Island Marketing have been able to help me out with any questions I have had.

Archived