Fury Catamaran

sara mom

I'm considering this excursion when we are in Cozumel, but wondering if the water toys are 'too big' for my 7 and 5 year old? Is it difficult to hoist yourself up on the water trampoline or slide? How deep of water are they in? Wondering if I was standing in the water I could just 'heave ho' them up?

For the snorkeling portion....are life jackets mandatory or offered?

Thanks!

I'm considering this excursion when we are in Cozumel, but wondering if the water toys are 'too big' for my 7 and 5 year old? Is it difficult to hoist yourself up on the water trampoline or slide? How deep of water are they in? Wondering if I was standing in the water I could just 'heave ho' them up?

Thanks!

DW and I have done this excursion twice and their private beach is pretty nice. The toys are in about 6-8 feet of water. It wasn't much of a problem to climb on them. They do make you wear a life vest during the snorkeling, but you don't have to inflate them, so they aren't a problem.

Here are a couple of pictures of the beach and toys. Hope this helps.

105_0369.jpg.6af1e6778a73307ebbec1e8650978929.jpg

105_0370.jpg.0718a320a984f40040e3584b79813ae3.jpg

Thanks!

Did this excursion last year..was a total blast..but sorry we didn't do the water toys..yes the life jackets are mandatory if I recall right..they give you them right when you leave on the catamaran..they are really light..and you have to pump them up or blow in them so you can deflate them if you don't want them too full..by the way the snorkeling is in deep water..didn't know if you were aware of this cause I saw you were taking children..also something I didn't know till we were there is that the catamaran does not drive up all the way to the beach..you have to get in waist deep water and wade up to the beach and walk a ways to the beach area..if I had known this beforehand I would of probably not done it because my hubby has a little prob walking and it wore him out wading in the water then walking such a long way thru deep sand..but I had a blast lol..and would "myself" do it again..its sorta a party boat atmosphere tho not sure if you know that..most people when the snorkeling was over were drinking beer and margaritas cause they are offered..some ppl did chugging contests, dancing etc..they do have water and soda also..we saw one elderly couple that was on ours and I wondered what they thought with all the younger college age crowd lol..

Archived