GYM on the Liberty?

nin7474

I was on the Liberty about a month ago---before the dry dock :(. They do have a gym with just about any of the equiment you could look for. I don't have pics of it. I did do one of the ab classes though....it seemed like there were plenty of machines. We didn't stay in there to use any but there were plenty open on like the tread mills and elipticals and stuff.

Is there a gym on the Liberty?

And if so, have you been in there?

What's in there? Equipment, etc...

Thanks

I used the gym on the liberty, they have rowers, treadmills, elyptical, and all kinds of weight machines, plus a free weight area, and big mats, and tvs..it was a great gym with a great view..i loved it

Stay fit on your ‘Fun Ship’ vacation with the help of Spa Carnival's fully equipped fitness center. Go for a jog, lift some weights, or use our state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment to enhance your physique. If heart pumping cardio classes are what you seek - enjoy indoor cycling or cardio circuit training. For those who desire meditation or flexibility sessions - try yoga or Pilates. All workouts are specifically geared to keep you focused on your health and well-being while enjoying all the fun of your cruise.

Note: Fitness Equipment available on each ship may vary.

For Cardio

Treadmills

Cross Trainers

Steppers

Upright Cycle

Recumbent Cycle

Concept II Rower

For Strength

Hip Abduction

Hip Adduction

Leg Extension

Seated Leg Curl

Seated Leg Press

Leg Raise

Shoulder Press

Lateral Pulldown

Seated Row Machine

Tricep Press

Bicep Curl

Pectoral Fly

Seated Chest Press

Abdominal Crunch

Back Extension

Adjustable Bench

Ab Board

Dumbbells - Troy Rubber Encased

Dumbbells - Troy Premium Chrome

• 1 month later...
I will be on the liberty in 8days and will post here once i am back. I assume its like the rest of the gyms on carnival's newer ships

I used the gym on the liberty, they have rowers, treadmills, elyptical, and all kinds of weight machines, plus a free weight area, and big mats, and tvs..it was a great gym with a great view..i loved it

turbot: Any reviews of the gym? Pictures? Post 2.0 upgrades?

Cruisingreena: rowers?! As in Concept2 type rowers where you can actually row and do your aerobic workout sitting down:p? Not just the row station on the weight machines? That'd be sweet! Nothing like rowing at sea and helping the ship reach it's next port:D

I did use the gym while I was on the Liberty. One thing I noticed was that not many people were wiping down the equipment after they used it. They have a little station with bottles and towels you can use to wipe things down. But I saw many people get off their machine and walk away. So, my advice would be to wipe it down before you get on. Grossed me out.

Archived