Stuart Cove-Refund if miss port?

Colorado Kat

Hi. Tried searching for this, but couldn't find anything.

I leave this Sunday, and cruise on Monday. The weather is looking unsettled. I was ready to book with Stuart's Cove in Nassau for a dive. They want me to send my credit card number. I'm normally fine with that, but I haven't been able to find out what happens if the ship can't dock due to bad weather. (On another excursion, I am told I have up to a year to use a credit - that just isn't realistic for me.)

I am hoping the policy is full refund, but I would like reassurances before sending down my credit card #. I did send them an email asking that, but haven't heard back yet. Any advice?

We had booked with Stuart`s Cove in Agust this year and missed our stop due to hurricane Irene. We recived a complete 100% refund without any problems. If the ships misses the port I`m sure you`ll have no problems if the ship docks and you miss their bus I`m guessing that`s were the problem starts. We have dove with them 5 times in the past three years and never had any issues excellant operator! Good luck enjoy dives and your cruise.

I know it's too late for the OP, but if anyone else ever searches I thought it would be nice to add my confirmation. We missed our shark dive last December not because we missed the port, but because we were late. There was a medical emergency on board and we had to wait for a helicopter. As soon as we knew we were going to arrive late, I emailed them and they confirmed that we wouldn't be able to make the dive and sent me a 100% refund. :)

Archived