Ruby Cabin C 742

W5KAP

Hi folks. Just booked Caribe 742 on the Ruby for her Venice to FLL next October. This is the very last cabin on the port side aft. Anyone know if the balcony is completely covered? I am pretty sure it is but thought I would ask here. Fingers crossed that our cruising buddies, LadyLeo84 and her hubby are soon successful bagging a cabin!! Wow, this one sold out fast!

Cheers, Kenn

Your balcony will be part covered and part uncovered as are the rest of the balconies on Caribe. BUT, C742's balcony is larger that the ship's diagram shows as it has a V'd shape extra portion. Look at the picture in Post #399 on this page http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&page=20

Although the picture is of the Sapphire that portion is identical to the Ruby. Caribe is the 3rd passenger deck down and you can see the extended balcony. We were in C743 last year and really enjoyed the extra space.

Your balcony will be part covered and part uncovered as are the rest of the balconies on Caribe. BUT, C742's balcony is larger that the ship's diagram shows as it has a V'd shape extra portion. Look at the picture in Post #399 on this page http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&page=20

Although the picture is of the Sapphire that portion is identical to the Ruby. Caribe is the 3rd passenger deck down and you can see the extended balcony. We were in C743 last year and really enjoyed the extra space.

thank you so much. That was a absolutely exactly what I needed to see. I was hoping it was completely covered but this will work. We had one of the aft cabins on Baja last year on the Ruby and loved it. This is right next door. Again, thanks for the help. The Venice TA is so full I feel lucky that we got this one.

Cheers, Kenn

Archived