Question about computers in internet cafes.

At least i'm resigned that because we shoot so much Photo/Vid clips that i need to bring mine..

Bill(DrFootball)

“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?”—Steve Jobs

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.95 final beta for Mac

While I was using the shìp`s comupter on the Star I noticed at one of the stations that there was a card reader so perhaps it can be used through the internet manager.

Another tip that was passed along to me - with SD cards being so cheap these days you could buy a number of 2GB cards and use a different one for different days or themes on the cruise.

Cheers

Dennis

Another tip that was passed along to me - with SD cards being so cheap these days you could buy a number of 2GB cards and use a different one for different days or themes on the cruise.

Cheers

Dennis

I picked up a 16Bg last night, I have two 8GB and two 4GB cards along with a few 2GB cards. I shoot a lot of videos and photos, just wanting to back them up on a hard drive as well as the SD cards in case they get corrupted.

Archived