British News

hansi

They do but rarer than hens teeth on Ventura recently. They get snapped up quickly and selfish people take them away to read and don't bring them back.

I find it best not to bother with the british news anyway as it is always the same, country gone to the dogs and overrun by foreigners or variations on those themes :rolleyes:

Usually to be found in the library on Ventura.

I also only look for the football results.

I never, ever buy a paper on holidays, no matter if its a cruise or a land based holiday. I never switch on my phone, except to use the alarm clock facility. I would not DREAM of taking a laptop/notbook etc.

why?

Because I am on holiday!!!

I never, ever buy a paper on holidays, no matter if its a cruise or a land based holiday. I never switch on my phone, except to use the alarm clock facility. I would not DREAM of taking a laptop/notbook etc.

why?

It feels good when you reach the stage on your holiday when someone asks you what day it is and you don't know and don't care :D

why?

I take my netbook to play Scrabble! ( Where in South Wales are you?)

Thanks, I only want it for the football results;)

This made me chuckle :D

You'll get the results on the TV I think.

Newspaper was soon snapped up on Ventura. I wonder if it's worth asking the cabin steward for one each day? Might try it next week. :)

We also never buy a paper while on holiday as I figure the world can carry on perfectly well without me worrying about it for a fortnight.

Mind you we came back off honeymoon to find out that Elvis had died while we were away!:eek:

Carol x

Yes a few years ago the news sheet was delivered to the cabin I remember along with the Horizon daily paper with whats on the ship info. They cut costs and stopped that and just left copies at reception and the library and a few other places around the ship. Once you get to know where they are put out you should be able to get a copy, reception is a definate place. A lot of cruisers like the daily crossword in it as well I believe.

Yes a few years ago the news sheet was delivered to the cabin I remember along with the Horizon daily paper with whats on the ship info. They cut costs and stopped that and just left copies at reception and the library and a few other places around the ship. Once you get to know where they are put out you should be able to get a copy, reception is a definate place. A lot of cruisers like the daily crossword in it as well I believe.

The last couple of cruises I've been on had the crossword and Sudoku as a separate sheet to pick up from reception.

The last couple of cruises I've been on had the crossword and Sudoku as a separate sheet to pick up from reception.

Yes you are correct. I try and avoid the news sheet, its all depressing stuff anyway...:rolleyes:

Did you read today that in Greece you can retire at 61, in the sunshine....wonderful... and we work to at least 65 to pay taxes to bail out Greece... that sort of news is just too depressing....

Archived