What do you use to prop balcony door open

erby2283

I have not ever felt the need to wedge the door open. am I missing something here? I do out there and sit, but I don't know that I need the door open.

It all depends on what you use your balcony for. Our group likes to party out there and it just makes it easier to go in and out of the cabin. plus it stops the slamming of the heavy doors......

I have not ever felt the need to wedge the door open. am I missing something here? I do out there and sit, but I don't know that I need the door open.

You're only missing something if you enjoy the fresh air and sound of the ocean while laying in bed at night. If you don't care about that, then no, you're not missing anything.

Just remember that if you prop the balcony door open while the ship is in motion if the other door is opened really neat things can happen.......

........whooosh is the sound you may hear as your room cleans itself of all loose paper items.

Flight order is as follows.......... Kleenex, paper towels/napkins, any sort of cash then all of your Carnival papers.

Archived