Dream May 25 Share excusion's

Crusin-Suzan

Finally, Someone else going on this trip besides my husband, son and myself. I have been posting for over two months, but no one would reply.

Already signed up for the ship's shore excursions to St. Petersburg. We are looking forward to it!.

Are you doing your own air? We went through NCL. I know it's more expensive, but its nice to have them take care of everything. We are flying from Atlanta.

I actually sail on the 6 th of June, so this is just a note to ask if you have the chance please let us know how your cruise is going. I am especially interested in the St. Petersburg ships tours.

XDA92, what excursions did you decide on in St. Petersburg?

Cathy

Cathy

Norwegian Sky,May, 2002

Carnival Spirit,March, 2003

Norwegian Dream,June, 2004

6/6 Norwegain Dream

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;6;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

It was very hard to choose, but we decided to do the 5 hour tour of the Hermitage and the Peterhof-Russian Versaille tour. We have an 11 year-old son and don't think he could stand the longer tours. We haven't scheduled anything else for any other of the ports, but felt like we needed to go ahead and pre-book for St. Petersburg.

I just read on an earlier posting that the Dream has blown an engine and going in dry dock. Hope this is not true. We booked two day tour with Red October. My husband is an airline pilot so we are going standby. Will leave for London with our friends a few days ahead. We went on the Dream last year around S. America. Sue

Archived