Norwegian Star food

furrrball

We preferred Versailles over Aqua MDR. It seemed with the different floor levels and divided into groupings or maybe another reason it didn't make the dining room as noisy as we found Aqua to be. But that is just my opinion and many others have claimed just the opposite. We also preferred the decor.

DH always found something enjoyable at the buffet for breakfast (I don't do breakfast).

We did lunch in the buffet, poolside grill & Versailles. Enjoyed all.

We had dinner every 4 nights in Versailles except the 1st night at the sailaway & 2nd night in Aqua (see above note) and one special night at Cagneys. I loved Cagneys on the Dawn and the Star. We always found something on the menu that met our tastebuds and even a couple of dinners I truly wished I had the recipe for.

Loved our sailaway BBQ, not sure if it was the food or the ambiance. I'm a simple kinda gal so BBQ works for me. We enjoyed the energy at sailaway and then retired to our balcony to watch land disappear.

We did the blue lagoon on our last Dawn cruise but not on the star. But have heard many say they loved the wings. We were not overly impressed with them on the Dawn so didn't even bother trying them on the Star. But again food is very subjective so it may not have just met our taste buds.

Archived