Renewing Wedding Vows

Toby34

Just curious how many people have used the services of Royal Romance to renew their vows while sailing.

My husband wanted to do this for our 25th anniversary 3 years ago and I said we shouldn't spend the extra money. I found out a year later that it really bothered him that I didn't want to do it.

So, we will be sailing on Adventure of the Seas in December of 2012. It will be our 29th anniversary and I thought about surprising him and setting it all up for us to renew on this cruise. Since it will the 29th and not the 30th I don't think he will be expecting it. Friends of ours just did it on a Carnival ship and she loved it. I was impressed by what all they got for their money. I'm not sure that Royal's deal is as good as Carnival's tho so I wanted to get some input from others who had done it already.

I would love to hear what anyone has to say on the subject.

Thank you!

• 2 years later...

Wow! I haven't been on here in forever! Scratch this, we didn't take this cruise. After a 29 year marriage he was caught cheating. We have been divorced now for a year.

On a good note, I'm cruising next month with my adult daughter and I'm going to have a great time!! First cruise in 5 years!