Itinerary changes due to Hurricane Rina

noslen3333

We are cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale next Tuesday on the Miracle. So I am keeping a close eye on Rina because it could come Florida's way.

If Carnival makes changes to the Miracle's itinerary, where would I look on their website? I know they have made recent changes but I couldn't find them anywhere on their website. Thanks!!

We are cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale next Tuesday on the Miracle. So I am keeping a close eye on Rina because it could come Florida's way.

If Carnival makes changes to the Miracle's itinerary, where would I look on their website? I know they have made recent changes but I couldn't find them anywhere on their website. Thanks!!

You can go to the Carnival website and at the very top left of the page will be a link to weather update. It's in small, blue letters over the word Carnival.

I hope you meant to say Wed. for the Miracle out of Fort Lauderdale because we are on the Miracle on Wed. Nov. 2nd out of Lauderdale.

Not to wish anybody deal with a Hurricane.. But I do wish the rain from that storm would make it up my way.. Atlanta and Ga area is starting to revert back to the drought conditions we had a few yrs ago. We get some of our rain this time of year from Hurricanes and TSs.

Archived