Weather Notices Celebrity Website

Buttercup229

Good Morning All,

I am scheduled to sail Thursday, 10/27 on the Millineum, destination Key West, Cozumel. Hurricane Rina is heading straight there. Cozumel has already been evacuated. I know the ship will alter the itinerrary but you would think there would be weather update message on their website...right?

Someone posted on the roll call for this cruise that they asked Celebrity online and received a response that said we won't find out the new itinerary until we board tomorrow.

That does not surprise me since I asked a friend who works at RCCI whether any decisions concerning a revised itinerary have been made and he said that he was not aware of any revisions to the itinerary as of today's date.

if you go to Nassau there is a great place for a seafood soup. I'm sure it has a better name that than that though. I really do not like fishy things but last October on a Solstice W Caribbean cruise we were re-rerouted due to Maria (I think thats the name) and my gf convinced me to go to this one place in Nassau. The seafood soup they had was very good and not fishy. And the conch salad they had was very good.

I just did a Bing search for Nassau conch salad and for the life of me can't find it. Sorry. But, if you find a cabbie who goes by M&M (first name Michael, forgot last name), he will do a great job for you.

Archived