Water trampoline and slide?

sara mom

So DH asked me if any of the beach places I am considering for our stop in Cozumel have a water trampoline, an inflatable water slide, and an iceberg. Most just appear to have the water trampoline (Mr Sanchos and Passion Island is where I was thinking originally), but does anyone know if any place has 2 or 3 things on his wish list?

THANKS

I was at Paradise Beach in March and it is pretty much exactly as shown in the pictures on their on-line site. Wrist Bands to use the 'water toys' was $12. We paid $2 each to get a chair and umbrella and had a nice lunch. Great place for kids to have fun!!

Cozumel was one of our favorite stops and least expensive. From the docked ship, we walked to Margaritaville. We were handed coupons on the street for a free drink - that was a plus since we were headed there anyway. We got a table on the deck, ordered a beer and got the free drinks, and proceeded to jump into the water and play on the inflatables there behind the restaurant for no charge. There were about 4 or 5 inflatables - a teetor totter thing, iceberg, jumpy trampoline like thing - not sure what else. It was a nice way to spend a couple hours and very inexpensive - no taxi, no wristbands. The drawback is that there is not beach.

Archived