Azura Best Deck For a Balcony

happytravelbunnies

Riviera, A & B deck balconies are not overlooked. Indeed, Riviera deck balconies are tucked away under the Lido deck overhang - see the picture below.

C deck balconies are part-overlooked, part not: but the big advantage is that they are twice the size of the balconies on Rivera, A & B decks.

D deck balconies are completely overlooked, are bigger than those on Riviera, A & B decks, but not as big as those on C deck. Also, of course, D deck cabins are Super-deluxe cabins i.e. bigger, and more expensive.

E Deck balconies are not overlooked - they are tucked under the D deck balconies. There are only two short blocks of balcony cabins on E deck, however, either right forward or aft. The former are standard balcony cabins, the later are the super-deluxe cabins. I don't know about the forward ones but I've read reviews of the E deck aft balconies (on the port and starboard sides, I mean) that suggest that the noise from the Manhattan lounge can penetrate into these cabins.

The image below (which is of Ventura) gives a general impression of the Riviera, A, B, C & D deck balconies.

balconies_800.jpg

Archived