Mofongo!

IslandDreamers

Good to know! I will have to check that out!

:p

Here are the reviews from Tripadvisor - and it's apparently right across the street from the cruise docks! How convenient! ;)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g147320-d1852634-Reviews-Punto_de_Vista_Restaurant_Bar-San_Juan_Puerto_Rico.html

Since you will be there in January, you'll have to come back here & give me your reviews! I won't be there until June! :(

Here are the reviews from Tripadvisor - and it's apparently right across the street from the cruise docks! How convenient! ;)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g147320-d1852634-Reviews-Punto_de_Vista_Restaurant_Bar-San_Juan_Puerto_Rico.html

Since you will be there in January, you'll have to come back here & give me your reviews! I won't be there until June! :(

Sounds like our group wants to stay away from OSJ on the weekend we will be there. There will be a big festival and we don't feel like competing with everyone just to get a dinner. I'm sure we will be able to find something fun closer to our hotels.

:)

There is a restaurant by the Marriott Stellaris called "Latin Star" Hands down best food we had in PR. It doesn't look like anything special from the outside, but the mofongo was fantastic and so was the rest of their food! Also very reasonably priced.

There is a restaurant by the Marriott Stellaris called "Latin Star" Hands down best food we had in PR. It doesn't look like anything special from the outside, but the mofongo was fantastic and so was the rest of their food! Also very reasonably priced.

aahhh!! Great to know!!!! Thank you!:D

We stayed in Condado two weekends ago so we lunched twice at Orozco's. Had the mofongo con pernil two days in a row because it was delicioso ($10.95). Hubby had the chuletas fritas one day ($11) and then bistec encebollado ($12) the next day. Very reasonable prices and worth stopping by if you are in the neighborhood.

We usually go to Metropol in Isla Verde but Orozco's was withing walking distance of our hotel.

We stayed in Condado two weekends ago so we lunched twice at Orozco's. Had the mofongo con pernil two days in a row because it was delicioso ($10.95). Hubby had the chuletas fritas one day ($11) and then bistec encebollado ($12) the next day. Very reasonable prices and worth stopping by if you are in the neighborhood.

We usually go to Metropol in Isla Verde but Orozco's was withing walking distance of our hotel.

Great advice, thank you!!!!:)

Archived