Dinner Attire - Princess?

AlaskaFan05

Hello All,

Now that my wife and I have decided to go with personal choice dining, I still have a question about dining. Does the specific evening dress code pertain to all dining rooms or just the main dining room? When you select PC dining do you still have formal nights? Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, do they have fruit punch or lemonade included with the meals or is that pay as you go or soda card? Thanks again - cant wait till September!!!;)

Hi, AlaskaFan05. We were on the Golden Princess this past August. As for the dinner attire, we did PC, also, and yes the formal nights were...formal nights. I am a fan of the tux and ladies dressed up for the evening.;) Did we see all the dress levels? - yes - and so be it. Even our children 18 and 21 did the formal nights, as well as friends they made while on the ship. I was pleasantly surprised, as it was by their choice. I'm not going to cross the discussion line of what to wear, that horse is not well and probably could not stand to be kicked again.:) I know that our son, Tom, did have drinks that would have qualified for the "Soda-Card" and was not charged anything. If you get a soda card, just carry it with you and if there's a question - to quote Cleavon Little in Blazing Saddles - 'scuze me while I whip this out!" :eek: You'll be fine in PC dining and non- alcoholic drinks. Any other questions, feel free to e-mail me. If you wanna go to Bermuda, check out my website, it's near the end of the internet:p . ENJOY!

The dress code is the same for all dining areas except for the Horizon regardless if you have PC or Traditional.. Also FYI, both the PC and Traditional Dining Room menus are identical.

Archived