Oasis of the Seas - Photo Review

jennat

AWESOME review! Hilarious! Your pictures are amazing and my kids enjoyed seeing them as much as I did. Thank you!

I am concerned now as we have booked Oasis in April in a BW balcony second to the end of the ship and the ocean balcony across the hall from it. I look forward to the view of the water shows and all, but the time we spend walking will be a lot! With 4 little kids we'll be running back and forth to the kids club all the time! If I'm not mistaken, that's all the way at the other end of the ship. :eek: Oh well, we'll walk all the extra calories off and plan ahead. I appreciate your tips. We'll pick shows and activities we really want to see and try not to feel like we have to see everything. I definately want lots of pool time. We want to experience the ship so much that we may not get off at all at Cozumel or Falmouth.

Thanks again! I'll have to look up your other reviews just because you're so darn funny!

Maybe I missed it because there are 4 little kids always distracting me, but did you arrange ahead of time to drop off school supplies and shoes for the kids? How? Love that! I think it would be cool for my kids to have an experience like that. Not sure this is the right time to do it, but definately thinking about it.

Thanks so much for your kind words. All we did with the school supplies (both this trip and in the past) was to let the person driving us know to put it in our agenda. We just showed up at whatever school they took us to. we were well received.

As far as the walk to the kids club....keep that positive frame of mind. Yeah, it's for the calorie burn, you betcha!

Have a great trip!

Hello,

I just finished reading your review. What a great job you did..The pictures are amazing.. We are cruising on the Allure in April. You mentioned in Cozumel that you went to Paradise Beach. How far was it from the pier? We also have a cabin in the same area as yours. Looking forward to it. How did you find the noise later in the evening? Thanks. WM

This review was amazing!! I laughed so hard in some spots...you really have a gift(and an awesome sense of humor)! This review made me so excited for our cruise on Oasis at the end of September! I think were going to wind up doing the same shore excursion you did in Jamaica...My husband seems to think it will be fun :)

Thanks again for the wonderful review...off to read your Alaska review now!:D

Archived