San Pedro Cruise Terminal pics

cathyz

Pictures of the San Pedro cruise terminal

Great pictures of the terminal! Everytime I try to take pictures they yell at me and tell me pictures are not allowed. One time they stood by me till I deleted all my pictures of the terminal. But after looking at yours I will have to try once again. ;)

Great pictures of the terminal! Everytime I try to take pictures they yell at me and tell me pictures are not allowed. One time they stood by me till I deleted all my pictures of the terminal. But after looking at yours I will have to try once again. ;)

Yeah I'm sure it's a massive State Secret and you were lucky they didn't whisk you away to Gitmo in a black helicopter!! :) Seriously, there have been confrontations when passengers took generic photos of airport security areas...and TSA finally was forced to admit the public has every right to take photos with some sensible limitations. But probably not a good thing to set off at the beginning of a cruise!

I have been told over at Long Beach to not take pictures in the dome, so was trying to be discreet at San Pedro, no one said a word.

The easiest way to take your photo inside of an airport or cruise ship terminal is to have someone stand in the photo. The no photography inside airports rule is world wide, not just in the US. In some counties, like Greece you can't even take photographs near their airports!

The easiest way to take your photo inside of an airport or cruise ship terminal is to have someone stand in the photo. The no photography inside airports rule is world wide, not just in the US. In some counties, like Greece you can't even take photographs near their airports!

I remember about 8 years ago we were waiting to board the Star Princess. After a run-in with some port employee who made us move my soda and my daughter's juice box from a table in the waiting area (she just wanted to use it for her water bottle, it turned out), she then told off my hubby who saw a group of people trying to take photos (he offered to take their group photo so they can all be in the photo). She said no photos. So it doesn't matter if you want to take a photo of someone. I guess you just need to be more discrete.

Archived