Norwegian Sun Suite Question

Kruz Guys

Does anyone have any negative reports about the Romance Suites 8003 (Sun Suite) or 8203 (Sky Suite) on the Sun relative to being over the Teen Club on deck 7? Did you experience any noise issues?

On our previous Sun cruise we were in a forward suite on the 9th deck and did not have any issues - in fact, we loved it.

We're thinking of booking the Sun again and the only forward suites open for the cruise we are looking at are on the 8th deck.

Thanks.

Kruz Guys

Hi -- I was just in suite 8001 and heard no noise whatsoever from below decks but I am not 100% sure if my cabin was also over the teen center.

In fact on our recent cruise (Oct 22-29), I could have counted the number of teens on one hand. What is your sail date?

I am an insomniac and let me tell you I slept through the night every single night on this trip, go figure!

TracyE

Hey guys, I was on the cruise with Tracy and just wanted to mention that if you can live without the suite benefits and with a regular old bathroom rather than the granite and tub, you might want to look at the two forward facing balconies on Deck 11 - the pool deck. The room was only slightly smaller than Tracy's and the balcony was slightly larger. Of course if you are like her and are CAS guests, then go for the suite by all means...but if you are poor like me, this was the closest I have come to the "suite" life. It was a great room with a great view AND since we were above the bridge we got to keep our lights on at night plus we loved being on the pool deck.

Archived