Should I book onboard or book on sale?

we has a similar dilemma earlier this year. we were crusing in August and wanted to book for March. Were watching avaiablity of cabins - we like aft balcony - cabins seemed to book up really quick all over the ship on the cruise we wanted, so we bit the bulllet and booked in June, 8 weeks before we were due to cruise. For us cabin location is must more important than the bit of obc you get for booking on board - I guess its your call, whether you want a specific cabin etc.

Sorry not much help, but that was our dilemma

Looking to book a Med cruise for early July 2012. Also planning to do a Majesty Cruise in early january. I cant decide if i should book sooner for the Med or wait until we sail with the Majesty to book in Jan.

What do you thinK?:confused:

The Med in July is prime time for Europeans...which means high demand, so you could see price increases. I would book now and if the prices increases you will be happy....if you book now and price stays the same....you can always just see the loyalty ambassador once aboard Majesty and she will rebook it for you with the OBC and reduced deposit and you will get your other deposit refunded or the deposit transfered if you like....very easy safe way to go.

Archived