Ticket to Ride -- Is that still the production show on Miracle?

LauraBCruizer

Hey There..........I was just curious if anyone who has recently sailed on Carnival Miracle can tell me if "Ticket to Ride" - the tribute to the Beatles was the main production number during the latter part of their cruise?

We are sailing on Miracle for the 3rd time this coming December and over the course of 2 years beginning in March 2010, we've sailed Miracle and Legend 4 times and Ticket to Ride was the final production show. While it was truly great performance all the previous times, (especially the finale')..........we are hoping for something different as we feel Carnival provides some of the best perfomances we have seen at sea. Can anyone tell me if it is still the same or has it (hopefully) changed?

Yes it is. Was on in June and saw it and then for CTN and they did the Ticket to ride show.....I love the Beatles and think the show is decent so doesn't bother me....but I hear you....maybe something new.

Yes it is. Was on in June and saw it and then for CTN and they did the Ticket to ride show.....I love the Beatles and think the show is decent so doesn't bother me....but I hear you....maybe something new.

Thanks!!! We really love their production shows..........Was on an 11 day w/RCCL and only 2 shows the entire cruise which didn't hold a candle to what CCL puts on. I would think the production staff would also want a change but alas, I am sure we will enjoy it yet again!

We boarded the first cruise after the Miracle moved to Ft. Lauderdale for the winter, and YES - Ticket to Ride is still one of their shows. I must say, it was the best show on the cruise. Great singers, dancers, and audience participation.

at the rate this is going, maybe ticket to ride will last longer than the beatles being a group.

Last January we were in Las Vegas and saw The Beatles Cirque De Soleil "Love" show at the Mirage. It was worth every penny. I can only hope Cirque De Soleil will eventually do some Carnival shows in the future. They put on a brilliant show. I'd go see it again and again.

Just off the Miracle, yes still showing and glow sticks too!

I understand those wanting a change up in the production shows but PLEASE, PLEASE wait until February 7th to change it on the Miracle. :o This is one of the reasons that I booked this cruise - I love the Beatles and have always wanted to see this. She goes into dry dock a couple of weeks before we sail and I've heard that if they are making changes in the shows it would be done then.

She's got a ticket to ry-hyde, she's got a ticket to ry-hide and she don't care . . . . :) I'm gonna be singing that all day now!!

• 2 weeks later...
I understand those wanting a change up in the production shows but PLEASE, PLEASE wait until February 7th to change it on the Miracle. :o This is one of the reasons that I booked this cruise - I love the Beatles and have always wanted to see this. She goes into dry dock a couple of weeks before we sail and I've heard that if they are making changes in the shows it would be done then.

She's got a ticket to ry-hyde, she's got a ticket to ry-hide and she don't care . . . . :) I'm gonna be singing that all day now!!

This is my exact thoughts too except wait until Feb 14th we are on the the Feb 6th cruise. I so want to see this show!

• 3 weeks later...

It is a pretty good show....especially if you like the Beatles (and who doesn't?). :D It has been around CCL for a long time. I think the lounge band (Asian kids??, I forget the groups name) were the Beatles on my recent cruise...and they were pretty good too. RCCL has a really good Beatles show too, where the live group changes outfits, as the Beatles went through different phases of their career.

Archived