What I paid for cruise??

m-of-connor

Where do I find the break down of my cruise? What I paid, taxes and tips (we selected dining that you have to pre pay tips).

I also have onboard credit for my sailing and I can't find that. I am new to the Celebrity web site and I must be missing/overlooking where to find this.

I can see where I have a zero balance but I want to see the break down of what I paid.

We leave in 15 days and was trying to print off my documents.

you can ask Celebrity to send you an email with a copy of your reservation. This document typically details all the charges and what has been paid. It does not always include the OBC but the agent you speak with can confirm your OBC amount.

Where do I find the break down of my cruise? What I paid, taxes and tips (we selected dining that you have to pre pay tips).

I also have onboard credit for my sailing and I can't find that. I am new to the Celebrity web site and I must be missing/overlooking where to find this.

I can see where I have a zero balance but I want to see the break down of what I paid.

We leave in 15 days and was trying to print off my documents.

If you booked with a travel agent, you should've received an email with those details. To save you time, just call where you booked and ask them to email you the documents. Be sure their emails aren't going to your junk folder.

Yes, I booked through celebrity. When I look at my payment summary all I get is that I have a zero balance. Where would I find that I have OBC. I know I have to be missing something I just can't find it.

Thanks for the help.

when you made your reservation, you should have your invoice emailed to you.That will give you breakdown on everything.

I had to call Celebrity, they emailed me an invoice. I asked why I could not find this on the web site under my reservations. She told me since I booked with them directly it would not show up:confused:. I thought this was very odd. All is good, I have what I need and it does show the OBC.

Thanks

Archived