Sabatini's table size

marwood

We want to try Sabatini's but it will be just the two of us. Is it better with a bigger table?

Everyone dining at Sabatini's dines with their own party be it 2 or 20. There is no sharing of tables if that is what you are referring to. Maybe you will meet some folks on the cruise who would be interested in dining there with you if you feel you need a bigger group. :confused: Food and service will be the same no matter what the table size. :)

We want to try Sabatini's but it will be just the two of us. Is it better with a bigger table?

Dinner at Sabatini's is wonderful, regardless of the table size. I have had dinner at Sabatini's five times, on three different

ships, and it is always superb. I have always had a table for two:)

Bon appetit!

We're cruising with some extended family (gramma, grampa, etc...) and my twins will have their 9th birthday onboard. Are kids allowed in Sabatini's for a family birthday dinner? The food is no problem, just not sure if there is an age restriction (or if we'd have to eat earlier if with kids).

We're cruising with some extended family (gramma, grampa, etc...) and my twins will have their 9th birthday onboard. Are kids allowed in Sabatini's for a family birthday dinner? The food is no problem, just not sure if there is an age restriction (or if we'd have to eat earlier if with kids).

Well behaved children are always welcome there.

Does anyone know the Max size table they can accomodate? We have a large group and I know we have at least 11 to go to Sabatini's one night, maybe up to 19 of they all want to go.

The largest table I have seen is a round one for eight but I am sure they will try hard to accomodate a larger group. That being said, 19 is a very large group. Perhaps you could do 2 tables of eight?

Does anyone know the Max size table they can accomodate? We have a large group and I know we have at least 11 to go to Sabatini's one night, maybe up to 19 of they all want to go.

With that many people, you cannot talk with everyone anyway no matter how large the table.

Better to have the group at two or three smaller tables.

Archived