Cabana Waitlisted

DRich2

Hi All,

We are on the 6/25 Zuiderdam and have been wailisted (2nd in list) for each of the cabanas.

Do many people cancel these after booking? What are our chances of getting any cabana?

Thanks.

Speaking from personal experiences, I am going on the Maasdam in two-weeks, and we didn't book until late February. I had been checking excursions on the HAL website and saw the listings for the cabanas. After checking the CC pages, I felt like it would be something nice to have, only to discover that all of the cabanas were waitlisted. :(

After making some connections with some fellow CCrs going on the same trip, one of them encouraged me to have my TA check it out. My TA said they were all booked. Again, one of my CCrs said to CALL the HAL excursion folks, and low and behold, 2 cabanas were available. I told the HAL rep that their website showed all cabanas waitlisted, and she couldn't explain why...:confused:

So my advice is to call HAL directly, have your cruise and booking # ready, it might take a couple of folks before you get connected to the right department.. I believe I spoke to 2-others before I got the gal that helped me.:D

Good luck!!:)

• 2 weeks later...
So my advice is to call HAL directly, have your cruise and booking # ready, it might take a couple of folks before you get connected to the right department.. I believe I spoke to 2-others before I got the gal that helped me.:D

Good luck!!:)

I agree, keep calling if its important to you, otherwise it will be "maybe ot maybe not" .

Archived