Best place to book last minute

lostinvegas

This year work is all over the place. I am self employed so I want to go on holiday when work is as quiet as possible. I have several potential days work in Jan and Feb but will not find out when the work needs to be carried out until late December. Jan/Feb is the quietest month work wise for me so its an ideal time to go away.

With that in mind I will need to book our cruise right at the last minute this year. I think its going to be a case of seeing whats available when we can travel and booking what we like the look of most.

Can anyone recommend some websites that offer good last minute deals, it might be a case where we book only 1 to 2 weeks in advance of leaving.

We always book either with Thomas Cook or Cruise 118, we always seem to get good deals with them. We usually keep an eye on the prices on any particular cruises we are interested in and if we think it won't go any lower then we call and book.

Hope you find a bargain. :)

I have used Bolsover, but find www.cruise.co.uk to be excellent as you can book online and check current availability. Iglu also very good. As there are so many websites, it's often personal preference so when you have time check out as many as you can and save the ones you like to your "favourites" and sign up for their email alerts. Happy bargain hunting!

Archived