Live from the Atlantic Ocean on Liberty

10 days so far and everything is going GREAT! 3rd sea day...weather not that great today but everything has been better then expected. Our first TA and can't wait until next year on the Mariner. Advise for the November TA's.....Summer Clothes...It has been warm everywhere we have been and even in the middle of the Atlantic...still warm day and Night. We have been rocking a bit since we left Spain...but sleeping is heavenly. Just wanted to say hi to all of the CC'ers...we have over 470 members on board. Just can't meet everyone. Have a great Monday......we are...WERE ON A CRUISE!!

MIKE AND BILL

M&M...sure will...she is a beautiful ship......way to much to do. Finally...Sun today......Can't beleive we only have 3 more nights.....70's street party tonight.......TA's are the only way to go. We have 31 RCL cruises under our belt and by far this is the most relaxing....every afternoon a Nap before the CL.....Then the night time fun begins. Off to the pool to enjoy this beautiful day...Feels like Florida weather...81 degrees right now.....remember we are from So Cal so we can feel the humidity. Back on later in the cruise if anybody has any questions. Our CD is Mike Hunnerup....he OK...Had better but the Activities Director Rich is great...my opinion.

Have a great Wednesday.....We will again.....Were on a fantastic Cruise and Ship.

Mike and Bill

Glad you are having a nice cruise, we brought the Liberty across in April and had lovely weather. My sister is on the Mariner TA right now and said the weather is warmer on this cruise than the one in April. We also have signed up for the Mariner TA next November!

I'm glad you're having fun on your TA! you mentioned you've got many cruises under your belt, but is this your first TA?

I've only got two cruises ever under my belt and I'm doing a TA next year, I sure hope I didn't jump in the deep end, lol.

P.S, I just looked at your signature and you'll be on my very first TA! I booked the Rome-Galveston on the Mariner.

Thanks all,

Had a blast......last day at Sea.....The only way to go.....loved all of the sea days...RCL kept us busy. Another beautiful and warm day.....Hope to meet all of you mariner's on the thread for next years Cruise out of Rome. The one thing i will enjoy about that cruise will be the stop in Nassau after so many days at sea and before we have to depart. Off to have some last day fun!!

Mike

Archived