Norwegian Spirit, "OB Oceanview" Cabin, I Have A Few Questions....

Suesan Jean

More questions about the Norwegian Spirit. :)

I am just in the "thinking about" stage of cruising next June On the Norwegian Spirit on a Mediterranean Cruise. :)

This will be a solo trip for me, so I am thinking about an "OB Oceanview" Cabin.

I am OK with the smaller cabin, I am just concerned about the bathroom. I am a "Plus Size" Girl and I am worried about fitting into the shower OK. :eek:

I have never had a problems with showers before because my DH and I have always been in Suites on all our previous cruises, but, this time I am downsizing my accomodations to save money.

Well, actually, I was once on a 5 Day cruise to Bermuda on the Voyager of the Seas (an all Girl trip) years ago, and we were in a "H Oceanview", Quad Cabin.

THAT Bathroom was REALLY SMALL and the shower was EXTREMELY TIGHT!!! :eek: :(

If any of you have just happened to cruise on both ships and in those cabins, if you could make a comparison, that would be GREAT!!

If you haven't cruised in both, but just the Spirit "OB", I appreciate your thoughts on the shower situation.

Thank you for any and all information!! icon14.gif

You'll love the Spirit's shower. It's about 3/4 the length of my bathtub/shower combo at home and has a sliding glass door. The toilet area could get a little cramped for a really tall or fluffy person, though.

You'll love the Spirit's shower. It's about 3/4 the length of my bathtub/shower combo at home and has a sliding glass door. The toilet area could get a little cramped for a really tall or fluffy person, though.

Thank You for your reply!! :)

I DO appreciate it!! icon14.gif

Your "Fluffy Person" made me laugh!! :D :D :D

I guess I will have to try and loose a few pounds!! ;)

The Spirit is my favorite ship, Suesan. We'll be sailing on her for the 4th time this February. I'll hate to see her leave NOLA! I love the size of the ship, the beautiful Asian decor, the wood decks - most of all I love the outstanding crew.

I could stand to lose some extra pounds myself, but dinner and cocktails are so much more fun than dieting!

Archived