Grand Cayman, 2.5 y.o., stingrays - what time?

sharp_cruiser

Hi!

According to the ship website, we will be in Grand Cayman from 7 am to 4 pm. I want to take a Stingray tour with my DH and son, 2.5 y.o.

I was looking at the usual independent tour operators (Moby, Marvin, Rowan). I think there are some tours that leave between 9:30 and 11 - and I think those would be best for us. I don't want to wrangle up a toddler and rush to get off an early tender; we are on vacation!

If we do the 9:30 tour, when should I aim to get off via tender?

Also, if the tour finishes around lunchtime or so, where can we eat? On the island someplace, are there places near the terminal or where the tenders pick you up?

I am just trying to figure out some logistics with a kiddo with us, but I can be flexible. Thanks for any input!!

If you want to do Capt. Marvin just e-mail them with your concerns. They will respond right away. I've used them a lot and they answer quickly. I'll be with them next week in fact. From my experience with a half dozen trips to Stingray City I found the rays a little more active during the morning tours. Capt. Marvins tour office is right off the pier about a block or two away from where the tender docks.

Archived